Strange IndiaStrange India

Ghaziabad Couple Die Of Suffocation From Geyser Gas Leak 1
Police said both bodies have been sent for postmortem. (Representational)Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh: A couple died allegedly of suffocation due to a gas leak from a geyser on Wednesday in Agrasen Vihar phase one colony of Muradnagar, police said.After celebrating Holi, Deepak (40) and Shilpi (36) went to take a bath and switched on their gas geyser but did not notice the leakage, police officials said.After about an hour, their children found them lying unconscious, they said.The couple was rushed to a private hospital of Ghaziabad city where the doctors declared them brought dead, police said.SHO Muradnagar Satish Kumar told PTI that after completion of legal formalities both the bodies have been sent for postmortem examination.(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)Featured Video Of The DayBigg Boss Participant’s Big Allegation Against Priyanka Gandhi Aide

Source link


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *