If you haven’t heard yet, early Black Friday deals are it this year—you should be shopping pre-Black Friday deals already. Some major retailers that have already been churning out deals include Best Buy and Amazon, and most recently, Target has been added their own sales to the mix.
What is Target doing for Black Friday 2023?
Table of Contents
Target announced on Sunday that they will be offering four weeks of early deals leading up to Black Friday. You can expect new deals and discounts on many different products like electronics, toys, kitchen appliances, everyday essentials, and beauty that can be found online, in store, and in the app from now until Nov. 24. New deals will be announced on Sundays and will run through the following Saturday.
Target is offering a price-match guarantee
Additionally, Target will be offering a holiday price-match guarantee until Dec. 24. In other words, if you buy something from them and they later drops the price even more, they will refund you for the difference. They will also price-match 14 major competitors, including Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart, Wayfair, Costco, GameStop, and more.
The best Target early Black Friday deals for week one
Week one from Target’s Black Friday sales will be available until midnight on Nov. 4. You can see the new deals for the following week once it’s released on their weekly ads catalog. Here are the best deals from week one, including headphones and speakers, TVs and home theaters, computers, and video games:
- Best noise-canceling earbuds: The Google Pixel Buds Pro are $119.99 (originally $199.99) after an $80 discount. These IPX4 water-resistant earbuds are currently at their lowest price yet, according to Honey’s price history.
- Best noise-canceling headphones: The Sony WH-XB910N Extra Bass is $119.99 (originally $249.99) after a $130 discount. These Google and Alexa-compatible headphones let you switch effortlessly between devices and are currently at their second-lowest price yet, according to Honey’s price history.
- Best TV deal: The LG 65″ OLED evo C3 is $1,599.99 (originally $1,999.99) after a $400 discount. This brings this 4K smart TV to match its lowest price yet, according to Honey’s price history. If you want to more TV deals, I recommend checking out Best Buy’s selection.
- Best laptop deal: The HP 15 Laptop is $389.99 (originally $599.99) after a $210 discount. This full HD, anti-glare laptop has an Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage. This brings this laptop to its lowest price yet, according to Honey’s price history.
- Best monitor deal: The Samsung 27″ T35F Series monitor is $129.99 (originally $219.99) after a $90 discount. This LED full HD 75Hz screen with AMD FreeSync and IPS panel is at its lowest price yet, according to Honey’s price history.
- Best Nintendo Switch game deal: Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope is currently 50% off at $19.99 (originally $39.99), hitting its lowest price yet since its release, according to Honey’s price history.
- Best Xbox Series X game deal: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is currently 50% off at $34.99 (originally $69.99), hitting its lowest price yet since its release, according to Honey’s price history.
- Best Roomba deal: The iRobot Roomba 675 is currently 45% off, sitting at $154.99 (originally $279.99) and is iRobot’s most affordable robot vacuum, according to PCMag’s review. It is currently at its lowest price yet, according to Honey’s price history.
- Best cordless vacuum deal: The Shark IX141H Cordless Stick Vacuum is currently 42% off, sitting at $149.99 (originally $259.99). It is currently at its lowest price yet, according to Honey’s price history.