– I spent the whole night binge-watching the latest series on Netflix and I don’t have any capacity to work through the day. Can I please call it an off today?
– My kids keep complaining that I am always on my phone and laptop. I will need a day to explain to them that work is important too and so I request to take the day off today.
– I haven’t been able to take my dog on a walk in days and generally haven’t spent time with the puppy. Can I please take a leave today?
– Sucks that maids aren’t allowed and I have zero talent when it comes to cooking. Will need a day off to figure out through YouTube how to feed my family and me.
– I haven’t been sleeping well lately and I really want to catch on some sleep. Can I call it an off today, please?
– I had someone from outside come and fix my washing machine. I’m panicking! Need to sanitize the whole house. Taking a day off today for the same.
– My kitchen tap broke and half of my house is filled with water. Since no plumbers are available, I’m going to have to deal with this myself. Need a day off, please!
– Did you know that the virus can survive on surfaces for 48 hours? I’m very skeptical about using my laptop for a day, just to be safe, you know? Would like to request a leave today.
– I have to babysit my neightbour’s kid today as they are going to get themselves tested. Can’t handle the baby along with work and so need an off today. Sorry!
– I don’t quite remember what a leave feels like, so I’m taking one today. Sorry for the inconvenience.