Strange India All Strange Things About India and world



As a measure of precaution, a few people were admitted to nearby hospitalsMumbai/New Delhi: A gas leak in a chemical factory in Maharashtra’s Badlapur reported late last night created panic among the locals. Several people complained of breathlessness and a burning sensation in the eyes after the leak at Nobel Intermediates Pvt Ltd company at Shirgaon MIDC.The incident took place at 10:22 pm on Thursday, said the Thane Municipal Corporation, adding that the situation was brought under control within an hour.”A gas leak from a factory in Maharashtra’s Badlapur was reported at around 10:22 pm on Thursday. People in the area were having trouble breathing. Fire brigade stopped the leak at 11:24 pm. The situation is under control. No one injured,” Thane Municipal Corporation was quoted saying by news agency ANI.#WATCH | A gas leak from a factory in Maharashtra’s Badlapur was reported at around 10:22 pm on Thursday. People in the area were having trouble breathing. Fire brigade stopped the leak at 11:24 pm. The situation is under control. No one injured: Thane Municipal Corporation pic.twitter.com/djdZY77DAE— ANI (@ANI) June 3, 2021As a measure of precaution, a few people were admitted to nearby hospitals and released after they were given medical assistance.”I, along with my other colleagues, was working in a nearby factory. Suddenly, we started having problems in breathing. Later, we got to know that there was a gas leak in a factory in the area,” a man was quoted saying by ANI.Visuals showed people running for cover, but the situation was quickly brought under control after the administration, police and fire brigade officials assured people.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.