Strange India All Strange Things About India and world

Firefighters attempt to douse a fire in a warehouse, at Mori Gate in New Delhi.New Delhi: A fire broke out in a banquet hall near the Peera Garhi Chowk here on Sunday morning, Delhi Fire Services officials said. No casualty was reported, they added.A call was received about a blaze at Maidens Crown banquet hall at around 11 am and seven fire tenders were rushed to the spot, Delhi Fire Services Director Atul Garg said.Police said that when they reached the spot with their staff, a lot of smoke was coming from Maiden Crown banquet, seven fire tenders and one ambulance was also deployed, but the fire staff managed to control the fire without any casualty.Deputy Commissioner of Police (outer) Sameer Sharma said that during inquiry, it was found that the fire incident occurred due to short circuit on the main stage of hall.According to fire officials, another fire incident was reported from a house on Nicholson Road in North Delhi’s Mori Gate area in the morning.”A fire call was received at around 9.30 am and 12 fire-tenders were rushed to the spot. No casualty was reported and the fire was brought under control,” Mr Garg said.Deputy Commissioner of Police (North) Sagar Singh Kalsi said the fire broke out in a godown in which rubber materials were kept stored.”As the fire broke out, we vacated the adjacent buildings. No casualty or injury was caused to any person and the fire is under control and later extinguished,” he added.The cause of fire is suspected to be an incident triggered due to short-circuit.(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.