Tax day 2024 is not until Mon, Apr 15, 2024, and also right around the corner. The luxury of time doesn’t mean you should wait until the last minute to figure out how you’re going to file your 2023 taxes—especially when you can save some money if you plan ahead.
Right now, Amazon is selling TurboTax 2023 Tax Software for up to 21% off. You can get help filing your federal and state taxes on Windows or Mac, and for your home or your business. Here are your options.
File your taxes easier and cheaper with these TurboTax deals
Table of Contents
Filing taxes can be a messy and complicated task, and can get costly if you are eligible for one of the free filing options. But there are programs out there to help you make it easier. TurboTax has earned PCMag’s Editors’ Choice award for many years for making the process more user-friendly than most competitors. The program guides you through your taxes and explains simple and complex tax concepts in a way most people can understand.
These Amazon deals net you a TurboTax software download for up to 21% off. Depending on whether you’re a business owner, need to file federal and state taxes, or just federal taxes, you’ll can find the right software program for your needs.
- If you need to file federal and state taxes: TurboTax Deluxe with State is meant to maximize the deductions for those who need to file federal and state taxes. You’ll be able to import your W-2s, investments, and mortgage information, as well as TurboTax data from your 2022 return. You have a cap of five electronic filings of federal tax returns and one electronic state tax return filing. TurboTax recommends this option for homeowners who have made charitable donations or have high medical expenses. Get it for $55.99 (normally $69.99).
- If you only need to file federal taxes: TurboTax Deluxe is the same software as the Deluxe with State, except it doesn’t include the one electronic state tax return filing. You can get it for $47.99 (normally $59.99).
- If your finances are complex: TurboTax Premier is for those who have more unusual tax complications, like selling stocks, bonds or mutual funds, selling employee stocks, owning rental property, or having a trust beneficiary. You’ll get the same help and features as the Deluxe with the addition of investment and rental income guidance. You’ll get five electronic filings of federal tax returns and one electronic state tax return filing. The Premier also includes an IRA tool to show you how to get more money back. Get it for $82.99 (normally $104.99).
- If you’re self-employed or have a small business: TurboTax Home & Business is for people who are self-employed, such as independent contractors, freelancers, small business owners, sole proprietors and consultants. The program can create W-2s and 1099 tax forms if you have employees or contractors in your business. You’ll also get five electronic filings of federal tax returns and one electronic state tax return filing. You get the same features as the Premier version with the addition of self-employed guidance and help to maximize small business deductions. Get it for $95.99 (normally $119.99)
- If own a business: TurboTax Business is for people who have a partnership, own an S or C Corporation, have a Multi-Member LLC, manage a trust or estate, or need to file a separate tax return for their business. The program can create W-2s and 1099 tax forms for employees and contractors. You’ll also get five electronic filings of federal tax returns (the state tax return can be downloaded separately for an additional charge). You get the same features as the Home & Business version but instead of the 1040 forms and schedule Cs, you’ll get guidance on forms 1065, 11120S, 1120, and 1041. Get it for $143.99 (normally $179.99).